New Facebook Page Created

Screen Shot 2013 01 03 at 10 28 49 AM

I've created a new Facebook Page for my fine-art photography. I hope you will check it out and "like" it so you can see whenever I add updates. The specific link is http://www.facebook.com/StiefelFineArt

What's on it? How is it different than my other Facebook Page?

It is more directly about my artistic photography/photojournalism and less about copywriting and social media marketing, the other two sides of the triangle that is my freelance effort, Stiefel Creative.

Yeah, I'm staying busy! Enjoy!

You may ask why I bother to have this website AND Facebook pages. I simply don't think it is prudent for any organization to invest too much in virtual real estate in one location.

I appreciate your interest and the time you spend browsing my images and reading my content. Feel free to leave a comment if you'd like. I love feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steven's Stream of Consciousness

An impressive retail display of community optimism