What's Going On? I'd sure love to know

 What's going on? That's the question that I have to keep in front of me all the time. And it's kind of exhausting. 

I'll admit to being in a sort of funk lately. Not sure if I caught COVID again (other than being tired, no other symptoms) or what the hell is going on inside of my body. Finally got in to see the doctor and got on some antibiotics. Today is the first day in weeks that I've actually felt like myself. Except everything else feels weird. 

It doesn't help that my iPad that I rely on far too much is acting up and won't start. I may have to take it to the shop to get worked on. Ugh... 

Maybe it's just this time of year. January... The short days mess with my headspace and make me feel like it's time for bed at 6 p.m. I hate the cold. Yuck! Not much going on to cover anyway. 

I'm just going to go on about my life and try to make it the best I can before Putin showers us with nukes. 

If you know of something going on in DeKalb County, let me know about it. Preferably beforehand, but I'll get it covered (maybe) regardless. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Facebook Page Created

Steven's Stream of Consciousness

An impressive retail display of community optimism